USDA RURAL HOUSING
Get A USDA Home Loan With $0 Down & 100% Financing
Here’s Some Basic Information To Answer Questions & Help You Get Started
1. What Is A USDA Home Loan? - It is a home loan that is guaranteed by the US Department of Agriculture. It created favorable buying and financing terms for home buyers.
2. How A USDA Home Loan May Help You! If you have low monthly income or damaged credit, then a USDA Loan may the best solution to help you buy a new home.
3. Check To See If You Are Eligible For A USDA Loan.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident or qualified alien
- The house you’re buying must be your main, living residence
- House must be located within a qualified rural area with a population of 20,000 or less
USDA Home Loan Benefits To You Include:
- Zero Down Payment
- 100% Financing
- No monthly mortgage insurance payments
- Competitive, 30 year fixed rates
- Flexible credit guideines
- No maximum purchase price
- Available for Self Employed people
- Not Limited to First Time Homebuyers
- Loan may be used for home purchase, refinance or buy land to build home
- USDA guarantees the loan against default
To discover if you are eligible to purchase a home with the USDA Loan Program Contact Us Today!